OK, I know we are behind the times, but I am trying to play catch up. Austin and Ashlea had their graduations on the same day, so we basically went from activity to the next that day. Austin started us off first with his 5th grade graduation. I admit I cried. I can't believe my baby will be off to middle school next year! The first picture is of Mr. Piper (our school principal) giving Austin his diploma, and the second picture is of Austin with his teacher, Miss Perreault. She is on a mission trip right now, and I can't wait to hear about it when I see her in the fall.Next, we were off to Alysse's class bazaar. Here she is at her booth selling her brownies and lemonade.
Finally, we had Ashlea's graduation from kindergarten. She was so proud of herself and told me all about what was going to happen so that I was sure not to miss anything! Mr. Piper read them a book. As you can see, he was quite the busy man as well that day.
Here he is handing Ashlea her diploma along with Mrs. Love, Ashlea's teacher.
These next two pictures are of Ashlea with her teacher, Mrs. Love and the para in her room, Mrs. Norris. Isn't Mrs. Love a great name for a kindergarten teacher? I will miss Ashlea being her in her class since she was an awesome teacher!
It was a great day for us proud parents!



2 comments:
Wow! Congrats to both Austin and Ashlea and "way to go" Alysse! Did she save me a brownie?
They are look just like mom side of the family!! Like theJACKSON"S!!! hhahahahahaha
Post a Comment