Austin carved his own and did such a great job!
Here he is with his finished product!
Ahslea wanted this very detailed haunted house that took our cadet, Mike, around an hour to carve. Thank you Mike!!!! As you can see it turned out great! Mike had Ashlea decorate it, so you put a lot of rain drops on it and balloons that say boo!
Alysse chose a kitty cat for hers which our cadet, Kat, was gracious enough to carve. The funny thing is by the time Halloween got here the cat was pretty shriveled up, so he added to the Halloween ambience.
We had a great time, but we sure missed James! As we watched Charlie Brown, I got a little emotional knowing this was the first of the holiday season, and he wouldn't be here. I sent him pictures of their pumpkins and costumes, but I can't wait for next year when he will be home with us!



No comments:
Post a Comment