This is the guy landing who is holding the American flag.
This is one of my favorite parts - when The Bird comes parachuting in.
I took a picture of the cadets just because I think they are cool, and if you've never been to a game, then you need to see how awesome they look.
One of my other favorite things is seeing the flyby. Today we had a C-17 that was hooked up to a C-5. Now, I could be totally wrong about the planes, but I do know that a C-17 is a refueler that refuels a C-5. So, this picture shows what it would like like when two planes refuel in the air. Now, keep in mind how dangerous refueling is. These planes are still flying while gas is leaving one plane going into another. Not a simple feet! Thank you to all our pilots out there who take on this risky job in order to promote freedom around the world!
This is Alysse and one of our cadets that we consider as one of our children - Alicia. Alicia is a cheerleader, so Alysse was ecstatic to see here this weekend!
These next few are Alysse cheering and dancing. She is hard to spot, but she is in the very front. She is wearing black shorts and to the left of the AFA cheerleader in white. If you click on the picture to enlarge it, you can spot her more easily.
Here she is coming up the tunnel on Alicia's shoulders.
P.S. Air Force lost today in the last minute of the game, but I was so proud of them for hanging in there against Utah!!! Go Falcons!



1 comment:
OK, that was a great set of pics. I want to go to a game! But, I have a question, how come you weren't cheering? It looks like there are some moms out there helping out. What a great experience for Alysse! I see another great cheerleader in our future!
Post a Comment