Wednesday, December 17, 2008

An Early Christmas

Since we will be going to Louisiana over Christmas, I thought it would be fun for the kids to open one present a night from my in-laws. They had so much fun anticipating getting to open a present every night!!! I had them finish opening all of them on Saturday night because I knew we would have a hectic week trying to get everything ready before we left. They loved all their goodies, and so did I!!! It was fun to have Christmas before Christmas! :)

Austin LOVES Legos! He was so excited when he got this that he ran straight back to his room and began putting it together.

The next day - voila!

Grandma Betty and Papa Dale loaded Alysse up on Hannah Montana goodies. Here she is showing off her new Hannah Montana pajamas.

Ashlea is showing off her bears and some of the clothes she was given for them. This girl loves stuffed animals, and what is even better than stuffed animals - clothes to dress them in!

I have another picture I wanted to put up on the blog, but since the other Armstrong families haven't opened their presents I have to wait. If you are wondering what I got, I was blessed with my favorite perfume (Cashmere Mist), a gorgeous sweater, a comfy robe (wish I never had to take it off), and something I can't mention since Christmas hasn't happened for the rest of the family. Thank you to my other family! You have already made this Christmas season very special. In case anyone is wondering, we are leaving the tree up until James returns, and his presents are under there waiting for him.

No comments: