One of the gifts the girls got from Grandma Betty and Papa Dale were these cute aprons and chef hats. She also sent some gingerbread mix along with a gingerbread man cookie cutter. We made our gingerbread people on Sunday while it snowed. I have to say that those were the best ginger people I have ever had! They were soft and not too gingery. Dagger wouldn't get out of the picture, so we just took it with him.

Alysse's friend, Alexis, joined in our fun. They were cracking me up because they put flour all on their faces and aprons so it would look like they worked really hard. Remember those old Rice Krispie treat commercials, anyone?



The girls had a tea party with their ginger people, and the rest of us enjoyed ours with the wassail I made. Nothing like wassail on a cold, snowy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment