I am finally updating the blog with my pictures from my trip home to Louisiana. I will have to spread this out over several days due to amount of photos I have.
Here we go! First, the kids and I arrived on Friday, December 19 in Dallas. My dad was there to pick us up from the airport and drove us to Shreveport. Why Shreveport instead of West Monroe? Glad you asked. My Aunt Ethel had her birthday party the following day! We got up on Saturday morning to prepare for my aunt's party, and let me just say, the preparations were filled with all sorts of mishaps! You may read all about them on my cousin, Lisa's blog. I tried to put her link up here, but I couldn't figure it out. Sorry! Lisa, please help!
The party ended up being fabulous, and I think the greatest thing was having all the family together except James, of course. He was sweet enough to write a lovely birthday letter, though, so he was there in spirit! Here we all are. Please try to ignore the fact that I look rather large in this photo. I was using the self-timer on my camera, and I did myself absolutely no justice in the way I angled myself!



No comments:
Post a Comment