Our home sweet home in Germany!!! Pastor Schleyer Strasse 39, Gangelt, Germany
dining room
What do you think about the size of the kitchen - especially the oven! I can't cook two dishes at once in there unless they are in small cake pans. Most Germans don't have a big fridge either. We Americans get that from the base. The German fridge is in the kitchen, and it looks like just another cabinet.
I thought everyone would enjoy seeing Dagger, the greatest dog on the planet. Right here he is hanging out in James' office. Spoiled, right?
Here is the living room.
Ashlea is standing in front of our front door which is actually on the side of our house.
This is the chapel. Small but lovely!



1 comment:
We Americans sure are spoiled to the "bigger is better" idea. You're brave. I don't know if I could move out of my comfort zone like that. Thanks for posting pics. :0) Lori A.
Post a Comment