Saturday, August 9, 2008

Stubbs' Birthday Party

On Wednesday we attended Stubbs' birthday party here on base. Stubbs is a horse who lives at the stables on base, and he celebrated his 46th birthday on Wednesday! I don't know much about horses (frankly, they scare me), but I am told most horses do not even come close to being in their 40s which makes Stubbs a very special horse. As you can see in this picture, the girls had the privilege of riding on Stubbs as he made his grand entrance. Stubbs had a birthday cake that consisted of apples and carrots, but we humans were not left out. We had three real cakes to choose from. I, of course, chose the white cake with white buttercream frosting. Umm, Umm, Good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girls on the horse are the two prettiest girls I have even seen!
Who are they? HA!
Love, Grandma Betty